Zoom H4n Pro
- Inputs: 2x XLR/Jack combo
- Outputs: 3,5 mm stereo mini-jack; headphones 3,5 mm mini-jack
- Audio resolution: 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Recording channels: 4
- Recording format: WAV, BWF and MP3
- Capacity: SDHC cards with up to 32 GB memory capacity
- Recording medium: SD/SDHC cardslot
- Playback channels: 2
- Computer connection: USB 2.0
- Built-in speaker: Yes
- Backlit Display: Yes
- Intergated microphone: Yes, Stereo
- Power supply: 2x AA alkaline batteries
- Special Features: Adjustable microphone angle
- 1st application: Reporting
- 2nd Application: 4-track simultaneous recording
Zoom H4n Pro · Digital Recorder
The Zoom H4n handy recorder records to SD and SDHC Flash media up to 32GB at resolutions up to 24-bit at 96 kHz and includes many musician-friendly features, such as 50 virtual guitar-amp modelled effects, track markers, playback speed control, and studio effects. The Zoom H4n is able to simultaneously record up to four channels by combining the internal microphones with external inputs. This feature allows you to record the live sound of a performance and the clean sound from a mixing desk as four independent tracks all in one shot.
Optimized for musicians and songwriters, the Zoom H4n Handy features user-friendly multi-track recording capability along with Hi-Z Inputs for recording guitar and bass, variable speed playback capability for phrase training, onboard studio effects and over 50 different guitar and bass amp modelling settings. A new stamina mode allows the Zoom H4n portable digital recorder to operate continuously for an 11 hours on a single set of AA batteries. The Zoom H4n is the most robust digital recorder yet from Zoom, with a rubberised, shock resistant body for improved chassis protection, all-metal microphone design and a built-in mounting joint for tripod and microphone stand use.
The Zoom H4n is also Zoom's most robust recorder, with a rubberized, shock resistant body to protect the chassis, all-metal microphone design and a built-in mounting joint for tripod and microphone stand use. In addition, the Zoom H4n gives you an incredible value, including everything you need to get started right in the box.
- Stereo recordings with the integrated XY microphones at a sound pressure level of up to 140 dB
- High-performance microphone pre-amplifier, as already known from the highly praised H5 & H6 recorders
- Optimised low noise (-120 dBu ON) for improved low-volume recording
- New, lockable XLR comboboxes or balanced/unbalanced 1/4" jacks to choose from
- Integrated Multieffects: Reconciled Effects on the G5n
- New, rubberised and ergonomically shaped case with white backlit LCD screen
Value for money:
Everything's in its right placeAlex Mane on 20.03.2017
The functionality of this recorder is simply outstanding: two high-quality condenser mics, two additional inputs, tuner, metronome, 4-track recorder, the ability to work as a USB sound interface... Holy crap, it even has a GUITAR EFFECT PROCESSOR! So you can see there is no shortage of features. The sound quality is great too: I use it mostly to record rehearsals and it captures more than it's neccesary to analyze your performance.